Is it painful?
The sensitivity to the procedure varies from one person to another. It can cause some discomfort that disappears as soon as the procedure is finished, although, often not anywhere near the pain the person was anticipating.
Luckily, there are now many creams that can be prescribed by your doctor so the technician can use that to reduce any discomfort from the procedure.
Are there any contraindication?
Yes, there are:
We will need you doctor authorisation to process a semi-permanent make up for the following cases:
- If you have a cardiac prosthesis.
- In case of renal failure
- Auto immune diseases
- Any dermatological disease
- Allergies to metals
You might have to go through a treatment prior to have a semi-permanent makeup in the following cases:
Any possibility of not being satisfied?
No, because the performance takes place only after your agreement following a thorough study of your morphology and a preliminary tracing to highlight the features of your face while respecting your opinion.
What are the safety and hygiene protocols?
The material used for each procedure is one-time use: sterile needles, gloves, wells and pigments are prepared in front of each client.
Would be presentable the same day or the next day?
In most cases, yes, because they are only small superficial lesions.
However, for sensitive and very sensitive skins, redness and a slight swelling can persist up to 24h.
In terms of colour, there is a loss of 20% intensity after 4 days proceeding.
Before the procedure:
Hydrate your skin and put aesthetic cream if you wish.
Avoid the following 48h before the procedure the following:
- Dyeing the concerned area
- Scrubbing or peeling
- Sun exposure
- Application of a fruit acid-based treatment cream
- Taking aspirin or anticoagulants
After the procedure:
The pigmented area should be cleaned with clean washed hands, disinfect and apply a healing cream.
For the eyeliner, cold compresses are sufficient until complete healing.
- Keep hydrated
- Avoid sun exposure, swimming pools, baths, hammams, scrubs, peelings, dyeing and discoloration.
- Do not rub wound healing
- Women who want to save time
- Those who want to beauty and comfort 24h/24h
- Those who dislike make up smudges
- Those with vision issues wearing lenses and glasses
- Those with various allergies to traditional makeup
- Anyone who wishes to correct some face asymmetry