Outcomes of the Course
Implant dentistry is now one of the largest areas of dentistry and patient’s esthetic expectations are high. This course is aimed at dentists who intend to introduce dental implants as a treatment modality into their practices or to expand on existing knowledge and skills. It delivers the core knowledge and skills essential for the safe and predictable practice of implant dentistry. An important feature of the course is the hands-on workshop where students are able to experience implants components and restorative techniques.
• Acquire advanced knowledge and skills that will expand and grow your practice
• Benefit from real hands-on experience with implant components
• Be taught implant restorative procedures
• Enhance your skills in treatment planning and patient selection
• Identify and manage implant complications
• Apply knowledge learnt to in your own practice
Professor Stewart Harding: Qualified in 1982 from Newcastle University (UK). He is the Dean of THE CITY OF LONDON DENTAL SCHOOL and has extensive teaching experience helping many dentists towards their ultimate goal of placing implants for the benefit of their patients. He is also the inventor of the Osteo-Ti implant system and practices implant dentistry in the UK (London, Harley Street), Sudan and UAE.