EXCLUSIVE LEVEL 1 MASTERCLASS FOUNDATION SOFT TISSUE FILLERS
- DURATION: 1.5 DAY COURSE
- FEES: AED 7718 + VAT
- CME POINTS: 11
Minimally Invasive Surgical Aesthetic (MISA) treatments’ demand is rapidly rising in the Middle East region. Therefore, physicians are always looking for ways to update their knowledge and gain more confidence in applying such treatments.
We are proposing a structured workshop offering our interested candidates a full understanding of the diagnosis and management in aesthetic treatments using Soft Tissue Fillers
OUTCOMES AND OBJECTIVES:
Upon completion of the course, all the participants should be able to safely use soft tissue hyaluronic-based fillers in their practice.
- Considerations on the aesthetic proportions of the face
- The ageing process: anatomy and physiology
- Relevant anatomy for non-surgical facial rejuvenation: fat pads, topographic anatomy, dangerous zones, planning
- Fillers: overview, different types, mode of action, classification
- How to choose a filler
- Consultation and patient assessment
- Injection techniques: needle and cannulas
- Analgesia and anaesthesia: topical and nerve blocks (face)
- Managing patient expectations
- How to prevent and manage complications
- Medical records, photos, and consents
The participants will be joined in groups of a maximum of 5 people.
Each participant will treat one patient, under supervision, with particular attention to midface (malar and zygomatic), Nasolabial folds (NLF), lips, marionette lines, chin. All cases will be assessed in a detailed manner.
CERTIFIED COURSE, HANDS-ON AND ASSESSMENT:
DHA AND KHDA CERTIFIED
The participant needs to score 75% in an oral assessment, and to present and submit 2 of the cases treated with soft tissue fillers, which will be assessed and discussed with the faculty to be certified.
General Practitioners, Dermatologist, Plastic Surgeons, Maxilofacial Surgeons, General Surgeons, ENT, Neurologists and other medical specialities with minimal or no experience.
Currently, dentists are not permitted under the current regulation
SAVE BY COMBINING PROGRAMS:
Combining the Botulinum Toxin and Soft Tissue Fillers courses will permit two privilege programs under the DHA and an offer price of $3500 + 5% VAT