EXCLUSIVE LEVEL 2 MASTERCLASS SOFT TISSUE FILLERS & TOXINS
- DURATION: 1 DAY COURSE
- FEES: AED7350 + 5% VAT
- CME POINTS: 5
Upon completion of the course, all the participants should be able to safely use different types of soft tissue fillers / toxins, isolated or in combination with other treatments in their practice.
OUTCOMES AND OBJECTIVES:
Upon completion of the course, all the participants should be able to safely use soft tissue hyaluronic and biostimulant based fillers and toxins for advanced procedures in their practice.
- Considerations on the aesthetic proportions of the face
- Anatomy revision: how to use the anatomy knowledge for potential results and avoid complications
- Different mode of action of volumizers and biostimulators
- Different injection techniques for volumizers and biostimultors
- Secondary treatments
- Advanced anatomical considerations in respect to facial injections
- Various dermal filler substances available on the market and particularly new generation fillers using biostimulant compounds
- Body fillers introduction and clinical applications
- Advanced precautions and management abilities towards potential complications
- Combination treatment protocols
The participants will be joined in groups of maximum 6 people. Each participant will treat one patient, under supervision, with particular attention to:
Advanced injection techniques that go beyond basic indications for areas such as:
- Temple enhancement
- Tear trough
- Jawline enhancement
- Acne scar treatment
- Hands modulation
Toxin injection techniques focusing on:
- The lower face to rejuvenate
- Neck contour
CERTIFIED COURSE, HANDS-ON AND ASSESSMENT:
DHA AND KHDA CERTIFIED
The instructor will provide critique and support to improve your technique, new skills, achieve patient satisfaction and overall confidence.
General Practitioners, Dermatologist, Plastic Surgeons, Maxilofacial Surgeons, General Surgeons, ENT, Neurologists and other medical specialities with minimal or no experience.
Currently, dentists are not permitted under the current regulation
SAVE BY COMBINING PROGRAMS: