EXCLUSIVE LEVEL 2 MASTERCLASS SOFT TISSUE FILLERS & TOXINS
- DURATION: 1 DAY COURSE
- FEES: $1900 + 5% VAT
- CME POINTS: 5
Upon completion of the course, all the participants should be able to safely use different types of soft tissue fillers, isolated or in combination with other treatments in their practice.
OUTCOMES AND OBJECTIVES:
Upon completion of the course, all the participants should be able to safely use soft tissue hyaluronic based fillers in their practice.
- Different mode of action of volumizers and biostimulators
- Patient assessment and correct filler selection
- Anatomy revision: how to use the anatomy knowledge to full potential and prevent complications.
- Secondary treatments
- Treatment alternatives: surgery and fat grafting
- Body indications: hands, buttocks
- Combination treatments: botulinum toxin, energy based devices, threads and sutures
The participants will be joined in groups of maximum 5 people.
Each participant will treat one patient, under supervision, with particular attention to temples, forehead, nose, tear trough, perioral, jawline, hands. All cases will be assessed in a detail manner covering.
CERTIFIED COURSE, HANDS-ON AND ASSESSMENT:
DHA AND KHDA CERTIFIED
The instructor will provide critique and support to improve your technique, new skills, achieve patient satisfaction and overall confidence.
General Practitioners, Dermatologist, Plastic Surgeons, Maxilofacial Surgeons, General Surgeons, ENT, Neurologists and other medical specialities with minimal or no experience.
Currently, dentists are not permitted under the current regulation
SAVE BY COMBINING PROGRAMS: