OUTCOMES AND OBJECTIVES:
The treatment works in a similar way to a tattoo, the pigmentation delivery system uses only natural pigments, which we can apply to the scalp or brow area. The technician learns to replicate the appearance of hair follicles on the scalp and natural fine hair strokes on the brow area.
A small amount of pigment is deposited to the desired area, the pigment is positioned within the dermal layer of the skin and we have options for both semi-permanent and permanent.
CERTIFIED COURSE, HANDS-ON AND ASSESSMENT:
KHDA, DHA AND SWISS COLOUR INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION
Be able to assist with treatments for:
- After Accident & OP or scars
- With Hair Loss ( Alopecia )
- Intermittent hair loss ( receding hairline )
- Hereditary hair loss ( baldness )
- Supportive with hair transplants
- For hair loss caused by disease (chemotherapy)
Doctors (GP, Specialists), Nurses & Beauty Therapists, Makeup artists and Novices
SAVE BY COMBINING PROGRAMS:
Contact for our complete PMU program